WorkSafe Plan Assessment
January 09 2018
Have you considered the WorkSafe Plan Assessment for your business? The WorkSafe Plan is an audit and assessment process which can be used to rate safety and health management systems and is now being used as the minimum requirements for contractors working for a number of large development, design / construct and maintenance companies.
WorkSafe Plan Assessments are less intrusive than an AS/NZS: 4801 Audit. Anyone considering this level of certification will find the WorkSafe Plan a good measuring stick as to how your system is progressing towards the higher level.
The WorkSafe Plan is suitable for business of all sizes and can be used to:
- Provide information on desirable safety and health management practices
- Identify strengths and weaknesses in safety and health management systems
- Provide a measure for safety and health performance
- Implement a cycle of continuous improvement
- Compare performance with organisations in the same industry
- Gain recognition for standards achieved in management of the organisation’s safety and health systems
WorkSafe encourages best practice by presenting WorkSafe Plan Certificates of Achievement to organisations that have undertaken an independent WorkSafe Plan assessment and have achieved the required ratings in each element. WorkSafe Plan Certificates of Achievement are presented at three levels: Silver, Gold and Platinum and are recognised across all of WA.
The team at Safety Solutions WA are recognised WorkSafe Plan assessors. For further information on the Worksafe Plan, or any other OSH inquiry, please do not hesitate to contact the team at Safety Solutions WA.