If you or your team need safety & OSH training, we offer comprehensive training packages and safety training workshops delivered at your location across Perth and Western Australia.
Each safety training education session is customised to your business, taking into consideration your industry, your people and your requirements. Sessions can be as short as 30 minutes or run for a full day depending on your requirements. We can review your requirements with you and taillor a package specifically for your team.
Our qualified and experienced trainer runs the sessions in a hands on manner, ensuring that your staff gain the knowledge in an interactive and enjoyable manner.
All you need to do is provide a suitable training room, seating facilities for attendees, a head table for our safety training facilitator, a whiteboard, and refreshments.
Our Facilitator will provide a take-home pack for all attendees with a copy of the training and all presentation materials, all additional handouts, and the presentation on a thumb drive.
Certificates can be produced on request. Our training sessions are designed for a small group session, so we recommend that all sessions are capped at a maximum of 20 participants.
OHS/WHS Safety Training Workshops
Here are just some of the safety training programs we can deliver at your location. Again, please know that these are to give you an idea of the training we can provide, but we are happy to taillor a program specific to your requirements.
- Essentials for managing workplace health and safety - This is great for supervisors and managers particularly when trying to get the message across that OSH isn’t the pure responsibility of the OSH department. Gives the leadership team a bit of a rev up that OSH is their business too! Approximately 4 hours at your location
- Responsibilities of an OSH Committee Workshop- Great for new committees, or existing ones that don’t function well, or don’t really know what they are meant to be doing. Approximately 5-6 hours at your location
- Introduction to Occupational Health & Safety (OSH/OSH) Training – this one is for everyone except OSH people and provides an overview of OSH legislation, Work Health and Safety legislation, how to perform OSH consultation and risk management. Approximately 5 hours at your location.
- Risk Management & Incident Investigation – Understand OSH legistlation, risk management procedures and tools and incident investigation. Approximately 4 hours at your location.
- WHS Legislation – This is the background that you need to understand that rationale to WHS legislation, including the objectives and the Act, as well as application of duties, enforcement and actions for compliance. This course will take approximately 4 hours at your location.
Shorter modules are available for courses related to:
- Incident investigation
- How to develop a JSA / SWMS
- Duty of Care
- Manual Handling
Training / Workshops / Education Sessions
Each training session is customised to your business, taking into consideration your industry, your people and your requirements. Sessions can be as short as 30 minutes or run for a full day depending on your requirements. Our trainer will liaise with you prior to presentation date in order to build the training session around your needs and business scope of work.
Our qualified and experienced trainer runs the sessions in a hands on manner, ensuring that your staff gain the knowledge in an interactive and enjoyable manner. Unlike some other safety training providers, we will come to you and deliver training sessions at your workplace, at times convenient to you. Number of attendees – ideally 8-15 to achieve best outcomes, but smaller/larger groups can be arranged.
View our Training Courses in full here: SSWA Training Provided