At Safety Solutions WA, our audits and inspections are tailored to suit your individual needs – from a basic legislative WHS compliance inspection through to a WorkSafe Plan Assessment or thorough AS: 4801 / ISO: 45001 systems audits.
Our team takes pride in our health and safety auditing services and we believe we can help your organisation to assess and control the risks in your working environment. This is achieved through the identification of hazards during auditing and the provision of appropriate recommendations for any areas of improvement.
Audits and inspections are important for any organisation to maintain a safe work environment and to help ensure the health of your workers.
To ensure your legal obligations are being met and maintained, internal objectives and targets are achieved and ensuring your workers are protected from hazards within your workplace, it is vital that site inspections and audits are regularly conducted.
Qualified and competent lead auditors with regulatory backgrounds carry out all our inspections and audits, and we will be able to provide you with a safety advisor that has experience within your industry.
OHS/WHS site inspection / auditing services:
- AS/NZS: 4801 / ISO: 45001 Safety Management System Audits
- State and Federal legislative compliance inspections
- WorkSafe Plan assessments
- Internal gap analysis audits against your own policies and procedures.
All inspections and audits are followed up with a detailed report:
- Reports are generated and provided to identify any areas of non-conformance along with areas of effective management
- Reports include recommended corrective actions to ensure that risks are minimised and all legislative requirements are met
- All inspections and audits are carried out by qualified, competent and registered Lead or Principal Auditors.
We will be able to provide you and your organisation peace of mind as all of our audits and inspections are at the highest professional level.
To find out more about our audits and inspections please contact us, and one of our safety advisors will be happy to answer any questions you might have.